The controller of your personal data is MyNetwork Polska Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością based in Krakow at ul. Kluczborska 17/2, 31-271 Kraków, entered in the register of businesses of the National Court Register by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Krakow, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register with number KRS 0000125878, NIP (tax identification number): 6762221406, phone: +48 12 631 54 21 (telephone contact is possible from Monday to Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.), e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (“MyNetwork”)
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- The right to rectify your data: if you believe that your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you can require that the relevant changes be made to your personal data.
- The right to have your data deleted: you may require that your personal data be deleted.
- The right to restrict processing: you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- The right to object: you may object to the processing of your personal data for reasons associated with your particular situation. You have an absolute right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling related to direct marketing.
- The right to withdraw your consent: if you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time.
- The right to transfer your data: if this is lawful, you may require that we return your personal data that has been given to us or transfer it to a third party.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Purpose and period of processing
MyNetwork will process the following categories of personal data: first and last name, and e-mail address for the purposes of the marketing of its products and services. Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and only authorised employees and co-workers of MyNetwork will have access to it. The basis of data processing is Article 6(1a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, referred to also as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) – the data subject has given his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more purposes. Your data provided along with the consent and processed for marketing purposes will be stored until you object to processing.
Who is your data transferred to?
Your personal data will be transferred to our service providers – entities which help us render our services and entities which help us with marketing activities. In each case, your data may only be entrusted with other entities based on a personal data processing agreement compliant with GDPR. The entrusting of data does not release MyNetwork from responsibility for data processing. Due to the fact that Google LLC is one of the service providers of MyNetwork, data may also be transferred to that company. Information on the location of all servers of Google LLC is available at https://www.google.com/about/datacenters/locations/?_ga=2.172623203.1765242186.1611294256-1552368645.1611294256
Personal data will be transferred outside the EEA only to entities which guarantee the appropriate standards of data protection and have signed Standard Contractual Clauses with MyNetwork. Your data will also be made available to our employees and co-workers. In certain cases, your personal data may also be transferred by MyNetwork to public authorities. This will only happen if we are obliged to do so pursuant to the provisions of applicable law.